Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun Masterbation Games

Claude.kn is not a saint, but a threat to Mauritania

Dear Ahmed Ould Bettar Claude.K is not a example to quote on freedom of expression.

Claude.kn is not a saint, but a threat to Mauritania
Claude K se convertit à l’Islam : Mohamed Nourredine Abdelmadjid, ...
I cited: "Indeed - everyone agrees with me Clauke K was the spiritual father of the freedom of national expression, competition and media convergence in Mauritania serving school to all those people who is passionate about the web today, in both fields private and public. "

If there are examples to cite, Claude.K is not one. I sorry, but this is the sad reality. Since moving to Mauritania, he has reinforced discrimination against black victims. Any article that deals seriously with the issue of slavery, racism status is automatically censored. I support the rant VLANs, disruptive behavior of this man must be vigorously denounced. You will notice with us, we do not censor those who are against us, that's a form of guarantee freedom of expression. Claude. K comes from discharging thug like a boss on its use Mohamed Ly , whereas it He gives instructions to the latter. You're a talented journalist with a beautiful pen, if I'm not mistaken, the nature of your compliment is a little offensive against journalists in the national press. You can say the guru webmaster cridem, window crossroads lies you were never censored. Claude.K only overlap and plagiarized the Mauritanian press shamelessly pulling huge profits on the backs of the poor journalists Mauritanians. Claude.k they're crazy, it closes this site propaganda of hatred between the Mauritanian or not, we will be informed in real time. The conversion to Islam will not change Claude.K not bad faith. Whether we call Mohamed Noureddine Abdelmadjid or Claude.K, natural resume above.

Thank
Diko Hanoune



Right of Reply: Claude k has dared ...


God! I never thought my little word cridem or censorship to a "would put our friend Claude k in this state because it is not the first time I told him some truths while remaining within the bounds of respect and consideration. The proof can be found on this blog many other notes written to tease him a little ...
Cridem, Taqadoumy the Ani, the three sharks
Letter to my friend Claude B (B Bouamatou seen he was sponsored at the time by companies where Mr. B shares)
Handling shameless cridem
Saharamedia-cridem dung beetles of misinformation
Etc. etc.
This is not the first time. Also on this blog to defend the words such as "cridem generation" and others.
For the rest, in fact, yesterday I received a comment, a word from an anonymous signing Claude K where one could read what he has today on its website . I did not validate the comments for two reasons: The first is that it could then deny that it was he saw that the comment is anonymous, then it was so that it tastes the joys of censorship, he who is an expert.
Concerning the comments that appear on cridem when he does not want them to be read in time, he retains until 1500 readings are then passed it into line appears valid but that the time of submission.
Then he sent me a comment telling me he is still waiting to see their comments validated or should he answer me on Cridem as a threat! Big deal! You know the rest ... I have not validated and now today it enjoys a foexgood article to put on his site obscenities.
All this is very unfortunate and very vulgar. I will not follow him on this ground because it has responded well is that my paper was a hit! Well great! For the rest about the insult, I do not remember having used such words but I think our friend a short memory because if I had to say here after what I have told him that, I fear that someone will soon be the family he would make his party and not just him ... this explains its output to show that RC is able to defend the new "his "... Frankly
me angry because I do not publish this post when I pass it all: he must be serious. I told him to go to hell because he annoyed me with his broken record rhetoric as if he knew about listening ...
Now that I think, I think that if Claude reacts c k ' is that it will soon pass under the thumb of a different world after being under the thumb of a world we know.
Claude K is a good person, I think it is very easy to handle and is manipulated. This is not a choir boy but that's not a saint. Yes cridem no longer a cry but a crossroads of peshmerga. And then? That's life in a third world country and when one is a foreigner's normal to serve successive governments if it is the door.
Is there enough to go on his site say such crap about a friend, one who attacks you eye to eye and which defends you against all?
It's sad.
As for what he says about the Embassy of France and visas, you're talking! The first advisor had said on its website bullshit see my article on the subject that provides information that was censored cridem!
Cridem knows how to do it subtly military school ...
Well this is pathetic, but it's fair game, he can now release the dogs in comments ...
However Perhaps what hurt the most is knowing that routinely publish anything which is against AOD, while its main advertiser comes with a hand of the opposition ...
We can not have your cake, silver butter and enter the dairy without incurring that whoever says a word ...
Well here he resigns Claude K! conversion does not!
Inshallah ...
Posted by vlan AOSA at 3:31 p.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment