Sunday, February 13, 2011

Calories In Honey Bunches Of Oats Clusters

blunder of the controversial New Captain Breyka Ould M'Bareck

New blunder Captain of the very controversial Breyka Ould M'Bareck

We can not believe it, to earn his daily bread Captain Breyka Ould M'Bareck said loudly hating black Mauritanian community. What happens in the head of old master now? It's not going my dear captain, you can login to the Chinese if you wish but why would uproot Haratine seeking at any cost to dispose of the executioners slave masters? Arabism is not the solution to pull Haratine domination of white slave masters Moors. If history were to repeat itself, Captain Breyka Ould M'Bareck would cooperate with the largest slave-century with no regrets. I no longer doubt, must be a psychologist to understand the sectarian and Negrophobes a negro in the service of a commando general coup.
To quote a wise man ashamed to be an example :
" In my recent publications on the issue of slavery, I reported on the origin of slavery, the identity crisis of this layer of the population gains that have been recorded and the shortcomings and expectations of anti-slavery activists.

This attitude led me to react to what some executives of the component Haratine who describe the current regime and that regime Beydanes believes that Mauritania is managed by a system similar to apartheid that prevailed in South Africa. Some even encourage Haratine to join other communities Pulaar, Soninke, Wolof to constitute a majority, to govern the country.
"
My Captain
stop fanning sectarian hatred, at your age, you have to spend more to prayer, asking forgiveness, grace and mercy of the heavenly creator. With such remarks no one believes in Breyka Ould M'Bareck icon yesterday, the red line of ridicule has been largely free. The Haratine not the same story that the Arabs, by cons they share the same roots of the tree of black communities that you hate arrogantly. The Arab conquerors from Arabia, the Haratine are black Africans that the Arab were subjected to slavery. When we speak of conquerors, the Parliament forces of colonization and acculturation. You must exceed your complex Arabism, claiming spoke the same language as the masters of slaves. The Haratine did they choose to be slaves to white Moors more reason to be Arab? To my knowledge, no. Abolitionists seek to rid the Haratine domination of slaveholders, it Breyka seeks to condition, strengthen and maintain slaves and former slaves under the eternal guardianship of Moorish white slave masters. Without separation masters and slaves, there will never be freedom for Haratine. My master's words and writings are still fly. Here's what you said recently:
" Despite my notes, I was targeted because of my commitment and had been the war in the Sahara I also regret, I would have certainly cleared because I was Hartani.
To summarize a bit I would say that the community Haratine me liable for because of her that I lost my stripes, I attended because the community in adwaba the peripheral areas mining. I have taught, I have trained their children, I have organized to better defend themselves Breyka Ould M'Bareck
.
contradictions and untruths Captain Breyka Ould M'Bareck :
" regards apartheid in our country we attend the same schools, we pray in the same mosques, borrow the same means of transportation, we take care in the same hospitals, we ravitaillons in the same markets, we live in the same neighborhoods, our communities, middle class, rich and poor which, in my opinion, leaves no possible comparison with the apartheid regime . "
We feel some confusion in your statements and articles. You contradict yourself constantly in order to meet your master General Ould Abdel Aziz. My master's attention grate the nerves of your brain are overheating, use the ice despite the untimely cuts electricity in Mauritania to cool or you will crack up soon.
position clear and limpid EMHA

Mohamed Yahya Ould Wax:
http://members.multimania.co.uk/flamnet/ouldcire.jpg

former diplomat, who initiated the movement El Horr, Chairperson of EMHA (Europe)
"The Haratine are black, I am black African and as such I claim my blackness. "Arab-black" has no meaning because there is no black Arab. Sociologically, there is no black Arab, there are Arabs who have reduced blacks to slavery and, as such, they were acculturated. So these are black slaves in a given Arab community. Wanting to make Haratine Arabs is an extension of slavery. This is a new ideology to keep them under the yoke of the Moors .... "
I define myself as Hartani, father and mother Haratine. I draw pride. I claim, then this entire haratinité. See "The Cry of Hartani" No. 7 and 8 or the site. Since Haratine are black, I am Black African and as such I claim my blackness. "Arab-black" has no meaning because there is no black Arab. Sociologically, there is no black Arab, there are Arabs who have reduced blacks to slavery and, as such, they were acculturated. So these are black slaves in a given Arab community. The Haratine are an example in the Arab-Berber Mauritania. I prefer the word black Moorish word Sudan because Sudan refers to a historical and sociological realities. The first Arab who came into contact with Africans called the Sudan because they were black. Therefore the present Sudan has been called Sudan. However, it is from the Sudan and the Arabs have created one of the first roads of the Trans-Saharan Slave Trade. Egypt played an important role in the deportation of slaves.
The former French Sudan, now Mali was a center of the trans-Saharan. Morocco has also played in this area, a considerable role. The word from Sudan Arabs to Arab slave is better since it recalls a contact and reduced to slavery. I reject the word Sudan in this context because it does not tell the difference between blacks enslaved Moor and others. A Hartani qualified Arabic has no meaning since no Arab tribe, no power, no Arab state has reduced Arab slavery, at least since the birth of Islam.
The cultural element in itself is not sufficient to determine the Haratine Arabism. (See Cri du Hartani No. 4). Since Haratine are in Mauritania, with other blacks, to differentiate them, those among them who are not victims of slavery Arab-Berber, we designate under the term Negro-African. The word Haratine, it is specific to victims of slavery Moorish having their own identity because of their particular history and their current situation. Other black Africans are not victims of this form of slavery, racism but rather a Moorish populations and state.
The fact that Haratine do not claim their origin leads to an inferiority complex, always exploitable their detriment. All Black movements, anti-slavery, who fought for liberation, whether of black Americans, Colombians have claimed their original black because it is part of their personality. Wanting to make Haratine Arabs is an extension of slavery. This is a new ideology to keep them under the yoke of the Moors.
Taken from an interview with the president of the Association of Mauritanian Haratine in Europe (EMHA)
Thanks to all
Diko Hanoune

0 comments:

Post a Comment