Monday, September 27, 2010

Where Is The Pressure Point In Ankle

Evidence of local elected

My name is Louis Clairy

I was born in Namur, January 12, 1950

I am elected, I manage certain tasks on behalf of the Mayor. This year, I invested heavily in the year in Sweden to explain to savigniens why we are bound - by the purchase of Domaine de la Grange by Clary - the history of the Swedish monarchy.

What was I to the estimated time of the crime? When the guard approached the firm and Miss Tori to indicate that Mr. MORDANT came to the museum, so I represented ... well, I wanted to visit the exhibition - with the conservative course - this gentleman, that was before the drama ... If I

on the scene? I arrived just after Mr. Patinski has discovered the body after 5:15 p.m. I think ... Miss TORI arrived then, almost simultaneously with the police ... I warned the city police for the immediate creation of a security perimeter.

Is this what I knew the victim? Not really. But at political meetings, we often talk about his books or its emissions.

Had I any reason to want to Nicolas Mordant? I do not understand that my colleagues elected lowered its emissions coming! All that we are elected, our privacy and we only watch what kind of débâclage discredits the entire political class.

What I wanted to tell you? We must forget this story that throws in our community in this beautiful Swedish year, a dark and unhappy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment