Monday, September 20, 2010

Top Perfumes For Men 2010

Testimony Conservative, Museum Director

My name is Claude STOULLI

I was born in Paris, July 12, 1962

My work at the museum is to define policy establishment, both in terms of purchasing items or choice of exposure ... We're a museum in France, but the resources are reduced at this time: we manage to run the museum small team.
What was I doing at the estimated time of the crime? J'inventoriais the collection of agricultural machinery in the barns. The goalkeeper knows that it does not bother me when I'm in reserve ... The press secretary called me on my mobile phone to 4:50 p.m. and asked me to welcome Nicolas MORDANT pending the arrival of our Deputy ... I was surprised that a journalist like him interested in our exhibition of local collections

... If I were on the scene? Not at all, I was in the barns!

Is this what I knew the victim? No, not personally anyway.

Had I any reason to want to Nicolas Mordant? Not really. It looks nice on TV ... My

relationships within the team? We do not have many ways but the passion for work well done. I have much work to write our catalogs and inventory objects: we have several Thousands of remarkable objects you know!

What I wanted to tell you? When I work in the reserves on the inventory of collections, I can not hear anything and never see the time passing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment