Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Older Boston Whaler Accessories For 13'

Abdallahi Ould Hormatallh disappointed me and I confess my gaping wound to the public

http://www.cridem.org/media/photos/hormatallah_1935.JPG https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrvXRqZcWQDIcshfaUDHY7vRr0k0RF7lPVBXpKhJukh5idR8JUH8HaMTZKxpONlxTYk1RAcY-bvqK36EJhKVdedbD_Q3mlOmXSdfRun6EOJ2RuZnMBq5vgbdxrq5vvSQBa-qFkrhYR7Smp/s1600/PIC_0222.JPG

Abdallahi Ould Hormatallah denies these words he wrote, he said he was surprised by the allegations attributed to him on facebook in the blog of a Mauritanian. Abdallahi Ould Hormatallah, this Mauritania does not care that a chief of staff Mohcen Ould Elhadj the merchant Senator coup, nor the title journalist / consultant. This is called Mauritanian Diko Hanoune. They are your friends and surroundings, surprised, disgusted, terrified by your petty attitude, unbearable and unacceptable that alerted me about your emergency. This output was intended for consumption in the Arab press is to I asked why the French translation. They have advised you to delete the message on your facebook page fields, then took his remorse, fear of being overtaken by a conviction of any complicity, they turned to good ; person to show the other face down a certain Abdallahi Ould Hormatallah who really hates the Negro-African and Haratine it claims to defend from the rooftops yet. Since the coup d'état by General Aziz, I no longer recognize Abdallahi Ould Hormatallah, my ex-boyfriend of fight against injustice. As what the saying that power crazy is not totally false. The boat operated by Captain Abdallahi spirits from sinking, passengers are asked to disembark immediately. The people who contacted me, told me bluntly Mr Diko Hanoune, read what your friend Abdallahi Ould Hormatallah wrote about the events in Libya, he began to publish this article on his facebook page Arabic but we have suggested to delete it. In reading about your dirty, I collapsed into tears, you have deeply disappointed. Abdallahi Ould Hormatallah, I still remember in 1998 how you cried like a newborn to fire Moctar Ould Daddah, Marième Daddah his wife and their children in a Paris hotel when we were together to denounce the racial regime of Ould Taya? Do not tell me it was crocodile tears my god? I did not know I was accompanied with a hypocrite who hates black Africans to the point that despite the delegation was made up primarily of blacks. True, I've always been suspicious of some great fellow white Moors like you, who use Haratine and blacks in general to form an image, a reputation in order to be placed in the hierarchy of the Islamic Republic of racial bisness. Abdallahi Ould Hormatallh disappointed me and I confess my gaping wound to the public from reading these comments. For this reason, I refused to pass these words in silence. Abdallahi, I tell you, your support of the coup Ould Abdel Aziz does not surprise me since you have a beautiful experience, strength & awareness not contradict me. See you on the blog of the Mauritanian: http://haratine.blogspot.com/


Diko Hanoune

0 comments:

Post a Comment